I moved 6 issues from Project A to Project B. A new Jira issue was created for each issue on Project B when I moved the issue. But only 2 of the 6 issues is visible on Project B's backlog.
Hello @Ritche Felix Cartagena ,
If you moved the issues manually, maybe you skipped to edit the step for missing ones, when you set the status ( TODO). They doesn't appear at all ? in new project, or only in the backlog?
May be you need to configure board settings - Columns (in case workflow changes) and board filter as well
Hi @elenushhh
I used the same steps for all 6 issues and didn't skip anything which is why I'm confused why it doesn't have the same behavior.
I have 2 boards (Agile and Kanban) on Project B. All 6 issues appear on the Kanban board but only 2 appear on the Agile board.
Cheers
Hi @shetty
I have nothing on the unmapped issues column.
I faced a similar issue.In Project A I have tickets in the last board column which means Done.When I migrate tickets to Project B I change status to "In progress". The ticket in Project B creates with proper status but it is still being marked as Done (it does not appear on board and in backlog).Manually changing status from "In progress" to some other status, and than changing it back solves the problem
@Ritche Felix Cartagena I am having similar issue. How did you resolve it?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.