I am trying to figure out how to filter for test cases that are not linked to stories
How would I do that
Hello Jeanette,
Unfortunately, JIRA does not have a JQL parameter to return all issues which do not have linked issues.
This kind of query can only be achieved in JIRA Server by using a plugin, like JQL Search Extensions for JIRA.
The mentioned plugin provides the parameters LinksCount, that you can use to return the information you want:
<span>0</span>linksCount =<span> </span>
<span>0</span>
You can check the documentation below for more details:
- JQL Search Extensions Reference
Also, there are other plugins which provide you with similar functionality: Scriptrunner, JQL tricks, etc.
Let me know if this information helps.
So do I understand you correctly that if we don't have Jira Server this is not available even with a plug in?
Sorry, I think the wrong tag (JIRA-Server) was added in your question or I simply misread it.
The mentioned plugin (JQL Search Extensions) are available for both JIRA Server and Cloud with the same functionalities.
Here's the link to the JIRA Cloud version:
- JQL Search Extensions for JIRA
Let me know if the proposed option works for you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.