I am wondering if it is possible to create a new group by selecting already existing groups. We already have existing groups and I want to put them in "senior" groups to be used in several sections. Thanks!
Hello Luise,
Welcome to Community! It's nice to have you.
Nested groups are not possible in our Cloud offerings, unfortunately. There was a feature request raised for this a few years ago, but it has been closed as we don't intend to offer this in the near future:
We have an offering called Atlassian Access that can be used to manage your users externally, such as with SSO. This might be a solution for your team if you need better management of your users. That could be a potential workaround for you.
Let me know if you have any questions about that!
Regards,
Shannon
Thanks Shannon for your quick reply! Best, Luise
You're welcome, Luise! Hope that I was able to answer your question.
Take care and have a pleasant week.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.