Hi There,
we just have our 2nd Sprint with Jira and facing the following issue:
- some Story couldn't be completed in the sprint
- some Tasks of that Story were done, some not
- when finishing / closing the Sprint Jira asked if we wanna move the open Stories to next Sprint => we applied that
Now:
- even the tasks that were already Done / Ready in the prior Sprint are linked into the actual one?!
I found a Field called "Fertiggestellt Sprint" (something like "Completed Sprint") with a Sprint Link in there. In this field I could see that somehow the Done-Task is Linked to "Active Sprint" to the actual but "Completed Sprint" is the old one.
Unfortunately I couldn't access this field (what is its name) with JQL either...
Anybody any solution? How do you guys face this (I think real-life) issue?
Best & Thanks,
Matthias