Hello,
Recently I've been watching strange values in the created vs resolved chart gadget in our JIRA Cloud. Today I confirmed something is wrong. I filtered the created (4) and resolved (6) issues for today and it's obvious that the chart has swapped the values.
Captura de pantalla de 2015-04-23 16:04:05.png
This is a really annoying error. Can this be fixed, please?
Your chart is showing 5 raised today and 1 resolved, nothing to do with 4 and 6, so I 'm a bit confused. Could you show us the filters in use? The one that the gadget is running against to begin with, and then the two you've used for get your 4 and 6
For the graph, it's just the projects filter, without restrictions. For the created issues I used this filter:
project = EB AND createdDate >= startOfDay() AND createdDate <= endOfDay()
That returned 4 issues.
For the resolved issues I used this filter:
project = THEPROJECTSCODE AND resolutiondate >= startOfDay() AND resolutiondate <= endOfDay()
That returned 6 issues.
I'm also dazed by the graph. Just thinked that this could be a miscalculation of dates, but today the graph remains the same.
Captura de pantalla de 2015-04-24 08:31:55.png
No one have seen this on their JIRA Cloud projects?
That is interesting. The create = 4 is correct, but there's definitely something wrong with the resolution counter. Could you try reindexing the project and see if that changes it?
I've just reindexed, with the same results. Graph is still the same.
I'm seeing the same problem in our instance. When we were upgraded, the chart was swapped over to the new version and we went from seeing lots of green to lots of red. There's definitely something wrong in the calculation of the number of resolved issues. My guess is it's excluding issues that appear in both result sets, but I haven't tested that yet.
JIRA report seems to show cumulative results by default.
I had same issue on pre-defined report and now ok after checking "Do not show cumulative results" on reporting interface.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.