Hi All
I have JIRA 6.4 installed at work.
We have just installed the Tempo Timesheets Add-on to our Jira.
I have added the Log Work button and timesheets widget to all tickets in our Jira, as shown here in the screenshot: http://screencast.com/t/9c3MPBhKc
However, on the right hand side, I want to add the Estimated, Remaining, and Logged bars that are shown with tempo timetracking, as per this screenshot:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/download/attachments/687219221/jira-4_2-timetracking-subtasks.png
But I have no way to add or show that.
Any ideas please?
There are some questions I wish to ask regarding this issue that might require you to share delicate information. I suggest that we continue this support in our Support System. Please visit the page below for further informationhttps://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/JTS/Getting+Help+and+Support. Look forward to investigating this further.
Best regards,
Albert Hauksson - Customer Advocate
Hi Albert I have registered and opened a private support ticket on the Tempo Agile Board - Ticket No: 1972 Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.