I am trying to alter an existing condition that checks for a value being present in a date time picker field. When I choose my new field (name only differs by a single word from the other field, no special characters or anything) and click update, everything occurs as normal and I am redirected to the transition screen, though no changes were made to the condition I was editing. Similarly if I create a new condition, I pick the field and I click save, in place of where the condition text usually is I see a big red box and "Unable to find field 'null'".
The field exists in the system as it is on issue screens and is searchable in both the custom field search as well as appears in the dropdown just fine on the condition screen. The field also works fine when used on a post-function, just not with conditions.
edit: After further testing, no matter what fields I use I receive the same error. The workflow I am editing was copied from an existing workflow and that is why I am changing fields. The conditions that were already in the workflow from the beginning are still present but any new ones on a couple of transitions are causing the error. Deleting and recreating the transition does not fix the issue.