I need to turn off email notifications in confluence without having to "Stop Watching" a page/post?
I still want to receive notifications in the confluence notification section, just not in my email?
please advice how do i do that?
You can fine tune your email preferences in your Profile Settings (click your avatar, Settings, and select Email under Settings). This will eliminate a lot of the messages you receive.
Hope that helps!
I unchecked all the settings in that section, but yet i receive email notifications when somebody updates the page/post i am following/watching? so how do i turn off emails entirely so that i can only see the notifications inside confluence?
Hmmm. You'll probably need more feedback on this. I'm an admin, and I get a lot of email from Confluence regardless. I have rules setup to move some of it to another folder for later review, and some just gets deleted.
I don't like to stop watching the pages as i still want to be notified as the pages get updated, just that i don't want to be notified in my email, the notification center of confluence itself will do just fine.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.