Dear,
Need help with script to get the list of active and inactive Jira projects in last 60 days using the script runner in Jira cloud version.
How are you defining "active" and "inactive"?
issues updated in last 60 days are Active, and updated more than 60 days are inactive.
Hi Tushar,
Thank you for your question.
I can confirm that we have recieved the same question off of yourself inside of our support portal and have responded on your support ticket.
However, I can confirm here that it is not possible to achieve your requirements of returning a list of active/inactive users inside of Jira cloud due to the fact that Atlassian only provide a rest API in Jira Cloud and do not provide a Java API in the cloud like they do in Jira Server and that they do not provide any Rest API's to return this data.
Regards,
Kristian
I can confirm that we have received the same question from yourself inside of our support portal and that we have answered this question on the support ticket.
However to summarise I can confirm that this is not possible inside of ScriptRunner for Jira Cloud due to the fact that Atlassian only provide a rest API in Jira Cloud and do not provide a Java API in the cloud like they do in Jira Server and that they do not provide any Rest API's to return this data.
Regards,Kristian
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.