Hello !!
I am using JIRA could and was wondering if there is a way we can add more than 100 users at once ?
Second, if there is a way we can import more than 250 issues from a CSV file.
Thanks in advance !
Amar
Hello,
How do you add users?
You can import more than 250 issues from a CSV file. Do you have an error?
Hi !
I add users by invitation which has a limit of 5.
Yes, I get an error when I try to import more than 250 issues.
Unfortunately, there is not open API to add users to Cloud.
What error do you have on importing issues?
ok. If there are tips that can ease up the task of adding users, please do share.
Importing issues - Here is the error "Current JIRA settings allow you to create only 250 issues via single CSV file.Please check Advance settings to adjust its value" . I tried checking "Advance settings" and I dont see an option to increase the limit.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.