WHen i imported tasks, Jira Cloud Next gen created a ton of bad labels. How can I clean them out?
you might find the following useful - how-to-delete-labels-in-jira-applications
I still have labels which are not assigned present in the dropdown list. I would like to clean all of them... (etiquettes = labels in french)
However, i dont see labels not assigned in the filter dropdown in the kanban view for example.
Will be possible to clean labels manually in a next version ?
So the article shared above doesn’t work? I have not attempted associated with NG so unsure if there is something unique but would expect it to work.
Unfortunately no.
According to the article, an unused or unassigned label should remove itself. And this is not happening in the next gen version it seems..
I would suggest putting in a request with support and/or submit feedback.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.