I want to give 2 of my team members the system admin permissions. It is mainly so that they can invite users to JIRA without having to rely on me. I tried finding this in Global Permissions but I could only find admin access but not system admin access.
Nischal, Give me access to the "site-admins" group. This should do it for you. Thanks, Kian
Edit: Do not give 'Me' access. Please give the users you want to have site admin permissions access to the "site-admin" group.
I should give `you` access?
Oh! No, you should not. My apologies, I didn't mean to suggest you should give it to me.
Give the two users you want to have access to add new users access to the group "site-admins".
Ha Ha. Thanks @Kian Stack Mumo Systems . It worked.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.