I am looking to have the "Epic Status" field show in a view but for some reason it is not displaying. I have the field enabled, I have it on the view, I have not been asked to fill in the field with data, and the field is no where to be seen.
When using the "Admin" drop down menu when viewing a task for example, I use "Where is my field?" option and get the following...
Field configuration
The 'Epic Status' field is enabled by the 'Default Field Configuration' field configuration associated with this issue.
Field Screen
The field 'Epic Status' is present on the screen 'PTD: Scrum Default Issue Screen' configured for this issue
Project and issue type scope
The field 'Epic Status' is not configured in scope of the project 'E2E Traceability' and issue type 'Task'
To solve this issue, go to 'Epic Status' configuration page and add it to the scope
Field value
The field 'Epic Status' does not have value for issue E2E-72 and will not be displayed on the view issue page. Set value for that field so that it shows up.
So to my understanding the field is not in the project scope, however when going to the configuration page to fix it like it recommends, there's nothing for me to do. It is already there and added. Nor is there anyplace I can find to add a value.