Can anyone tell me if there is an equivalent 'confluence-source-editor' (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1210722/confluence-source-editor?hosting=server&tab=overview) available for the latest version of 'Confluence Cloud'?
RegardsAndy Bull
Hello Andrew,
Thank you for contacting us about this. I love that add-on myself and I find it very useful. There is one very similar for Cloud called Source Editor for Confluence Cloud. Have you seen this one yet?
Regards,
Shannon
Thank you Shannon.No I had not found this plugin for Cloud. I too have found the Source Editor for the Server based version of Confluence very useful in the past, and had almost gave up on an equivalent for Cloud.Is this cloud based version subject to an additional service subscription as this product is supported by Mohami?Thank you.
Yes, this is a paid add-on. You can view the pricing from the Marketplace listing itself:
I hope that helps!
Dear Shannon.
I'm working for a media company Clear Channel here in the uk using the Cloud based version of Confluence (we have approximately 400 users within the organisation as a whole). I'm trying to justify the value of 'Confluence Source-Editor' (for myself and/or a small nucleus of possibly 10 users) for the production of useful documentation within Confluence.
Is this something I can justify (and licence) for my own use or a small group of colleagues who will use the 'Confluence Source-Editor', or must I pay for a license for all 400? registered Confluence Cloud users in my organisation, 97.5% of whom will not use your Confluence Source-Editor tool?
As a longstanding advocate of Confluence and having used the server product extensively I'd like to promote the versatility and value of your provision.
RegardsAndy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.