Hi. I'm trying to find a definitive answer to what should be 2 very simple questions about Control Charts.
My Kanban board has 7 columns, my control chart includes columns 2, 3, 4 and 5 and I want to track cycle time from the moment an issue enters column 2 to when it leaves column 5. I'm not using any quick filters.
Some issues that till in one of the Kanban columns mentioned above are shown in the Control Chart, others are not; many of these are NOT set as resolved, which I've seen others on this forum suggest is the trigger for inclusion.
Also, I'm not clear whether the time spent in the current column "so far" is included, or whether the time is only included in the displayed Cycle Time once it leaves a column.
So here are my 2 questions:
1) What criteria must be met for an issue to be included in a Jira Control chart?
2) Is time spent in a column "so far" included in Cycle Time calculations?
Thanks, Al