I wanna setup my domain on JIRA Cloud, but I didn't find documentation about it. How could I do it?
Hi Alessia,
There is no way to do it right now. Look that issue:https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CLOUD-6999
To do it, you need migrate to Server version.
Regards,Lameck.
seems like a basic feature that Atlassian should add.
I think that the important of being able to run under custom domain was underestimated by Atlasssian. Lots of companies would just not go this way just for this reason alone.
Being able to use custom domain also means that users should be able to migrate from hosted to self-hosted without alienating their users.
Why don't you just add it. How hard can it be to add a darn cname feature? My company is not part of Atlassian. Just add custom domains like for example netlify etc.
The feature is now available: https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/verify-a-domain-for-your-organization-873871234.html
No, this request has nothing to do with the link you shared.
That link is about allowing specific domains of the email addresses that can register/login on your Atlassian products.
I can see requests for this feature going as far back as 2014! Really hope that Atlassian fixes this.
Do you mind sharing which other provider did you choose? Thanks
freshdesk!
We're on Freshdesk only for the custom https domains. The moment JSD has custom domains we'll be over. Freshdesk has it's good points, but quality and attention to detail aren't two of them. The spam control is dire, as well.
Any progress with this so far? If there's a community forum with specific requests, maybe the vendor could listen and develop the features requested in some years time?
Same needed here too. We cannot run from atlassian's domain forever, and moving back to self hosted version in 2019 is not an option.
I'm really disappointed that this is not supported by Atlassian
@jo - can this be placed on the Roadmap for Jira Cloud?
no
This is desperately needed. Our users are used to using servicedesk.ourdomain.com and to have to convince them to move over to ourdomain.atlassian.net is just not feasible. I can't believe such a key feature is missing from atlassian.
This needs to be added ASAPAfter the announcement that we can no longer host our own servers, using a company URL is vital for professionalism going forward in the darn cloud.
To update my thread with the solution I found: we have moved off our company ticketing, wiki and helpdesk from Atlassian Cloud after using it for 2 years.
+1
Has this been resolved yet, is it now possible?
Ecosystem support for custom domains - Atlassian Developer Blog
we need a cname feature here please!
https://cert-manager.io/docs/configuration/acme/
I've Moved to Gitlab, Their wiki is much better than Confluence, and JIRA can be replaced with Gitlab issues, and both (wiki and issues) are integrated to my repos. Without pay for extra plugins.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.