Up until recently, our Jira instance has been small and tightly controlled. We're now opening it up to more departments and teams, and have people wanting to be able to control their own projects a bit more.
I'm happy to give project admin access, but one of the requests is that they be able to add values to dropdown fields. We have a shared issue type scheme with several custom fields, and they're set up with contexts (different values per project/group of projects.)
Is there any way to allow a user to add values to a custom dropdown that would only affect the context of their project, and without giving them full administrator access? (This is for classic projects; I know it would be easy with next-gen, but those don't allow us to customize workflows.)
We're on Cloud. I'm happy to look at plugins if there's one that would allow this.