Sorry if this has been asked many times before, but previous answers aren't working for me.
I have Scriptrunner installed, and would like the JQL to return all my issues and subtasks of those issues for a particular Epic.
Many thanks
Hi,
You can use this:
issueFunction in issuesInEpics("labels in (AWS)")
issuesInEpics - returns all issues of epics in subquery ().
In my case I searched for all epics containing the label AWS, but you can simply replace that with the issue key only for 1 Epic.
Cheers
Hi i tried this...issueFunction in issuesInEpics("ICS-526")
Where ICS-525 is the epic that I want to get the issues and sub-issues for. It didn't work. I think I'm missing some jql.
Just to confirm, does your script above include the issues, as well as the issue sub-tasks?
Thanks
You would have to also add
issueFunction in subtasksOf(....)
Subtasks of issues have no information if issue is related to an epic or not. The subtask can be related though
Kindly mark as accepted, if it solved your issue.
I believe this is what Gezim is suggesting, but the basic JQL to return all the issues in a set of Epics, along with the sub tasks of those issues would look like:
issueFunction in issuesInEpics("key in (EPIC-12345, EPIC-67890)") OR issueFunction in subtasksOf("'Epic Link' in (EPIC-12345, EPIC-67890)")
Just insert your Epic keys for the italics text.
The Adaptavist recommendation involves creating two filters, but I find it easier to do it all in one.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.