I don't see an option for board settings.
I would like to create an "ordered" and "received" column.
I have never heard of a "procurement" board. Is there a procurement project template now? :-)
Regardless I suspect you are asking about the default board created when the project is created. That board cannot be modified. However, you can create your own Kanban board and add it as a link to your project page sidebar (Add item). If you need details on this LMK.
Hi @Michael Arndt ,
1.You should be a board admin or project admin to configure a board
2.Look at the top right hand corner of your board, for the board menu button, and look in there.If you don't have configure in there, then you will need to talk to one of the board admins about getting yourself added to the board as an admin.
Regards,
Venugopal
Yes, when creating a project there's an option to select "Procurement".
I'll try the Kabana board.
I am an admin but don't see a board setting option.
It does say it's a Business project and not a Software project.
Could you please send me the snapshot of that board?
Procurement is a Business project type , so business project types cannot have board settings button and you can track your project.
For agile(software projects) you can configure board settings, here you have Scrum and kanban boards.
when u create the kanban you will need to set the "Location" to your profile. Only Software projects can have the kanban board associated to the project directly. you will use "Add item" on the sidebar.
Please go through below link, you can understand
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiracorecloud/working-with-boards-800712866.html#Workingwithboards-problem
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.