Hi All
I have been battling with sprint reports due to QA that doesn't always cover all the Dev Complete issues within a Sprint and therefore skews my reporting.
I have resorted to working with duplicate boards (Board A Dev - To Do, Dev In Progress and Done) and Board B which is essentially QA Board (Duplicates from Board A To Do, Dev In Progress and Done and has 3 additional columns Ready for QA, QA In Progress and QA Complete)
The structure of the boards works well for the team as once a card is Dev Complete and ready for QA the Devs move it on the Board B to Ready for QA.
The problem now is that when the cards are tested and have passed QA (on Board
, they need to reflect/reverse back on/to the Done column so that I can complete the Sprint and reflect the cards that are actually done in terms of testing. This conflicts now because Done is already used for Dev complete.
Is there a better way to manage this or just have 2 separate boards to monitor Dev and QA independently?