Hello.
I have been looking for answers but I cannot find what I am trying to do on here.
I'm aware that pasted jira links in a confluence page are automatically adding the confluence page link to the jira ticket as "Mentioned in" but I'm not able to find a way to directly add the confluence page as the main page when I'm mentioning the jira ticket.
The following process forces me to delete the link of the mentioned confluence page and then I have to click on add a confluence page link to make it as the refering confluence page and not as "mentioned in".
Example of my confluence pages content:
Confluence page 01
Refering JIRA ticket : JIRA 01
Dependency to other JIRA tickets : JIRA 02, JIRA 03, JIRA 04
Confluence page 02
Refering JIRA ticket : JIRA 02
Dependency to other JIRA tickets : JIRA 01, JIRA 03, JIRA 04
When I add the link of said jira ticket 01(or 02) it will add the confluence page link in the mentioned confluence pages section which can be a problem to me if I have several confluence pages refering to the same jira ticket. This makes the reading a bit less obvious and slower, especially if the order has not been followed accurately and mixes tickets in random orders(which is a different problem, not the one I actually have).
It is interesting to have the "Confluence page" and "Mentioned in" sections of the Jira ticket so it would be effective to have a clear view of the different pages and what they are related to.
I was looking for anything in the macros or anywhere but I can't seem to find something.
Does anybody have an idea?