Newbie here and I am trying to create my first Confluence OnDemand Template.
I am attempting to use the Table of Contents macro but get "Error rendering macro 'toc' : null".
I have Headings defined in the Template.
What else am I supposed to do?
It will work when someone creates a page from template. I went through this issue as well.
Atlassian should test this issue and either answer the question or open a defect. I keep getting emails that I should resolve the issue. I think these emails should be sent to Atlassian support.
Spencer
I've found a bug report that corresponds with the problem you're seeing:
Please do head over and vote for it to increase it's exposure.
Hi,
I went to the defect report but do not understand the voting process
I actually recieved the error when I was attempting to create a templlate from scratch. You seem to be saying that you need to start with an existing template in order to create a template. Sort of a Chicken and Egg fix :-)
Thank you,
No, that's not what he is saying. He's saying that it will show an error when you preview while editing/creating a template, but that it will work fine when users create pages based on the template.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.