Hello,
I got some issue with CSV import. Everything work well except my custom field "Modification", which is a checkbox field.
It have 4 boxes, "None","New","Modified", and "Carry-over".
In my CSV, I put a column named Modification, and added in this column my information, like "Carry-over" or "Modified".
When I put "Carry-over", everything work well, but if I pu "Modified" or "New", I got this message when I validate the process :
- The value [ {null=Modified} ] can't be added to the Custom Field [ Modification ]. The value [ {null=Modified} ] can't be found or is in the incorrect format
- The value [ {null=New} ] can't be added to the Custom Field [ Modification ]. The value [ {null=New} ] can't be found or is in the incorrect format
I tried to map value by myself, but it don't work anyway.
Anyone know my problem? Sorry if it's a basic thing, I'm new to JIRA.
Regards,
Clément .C