Good morning,
As you could configure some permission / filter, so that each user, when accessing the main panel of JIRA only see the projects in which it is involved and not all the projects of the company.
Thank you very much.
I am not sure what you mean by main panel. However, every project has Browse permissions. Set these to align with your requirements and your goal will be realized.
Main panel, I refer to the image that I attach here below:
That is, that each user when they "login" in JIRA, see only the projects to which it is linked
Have you set the permission to reflect your desired access? If so, have you tested what a user can see and access? Are you seeing where you have excluded a user from a project but they can still access it?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.