In the new editor there is no longer the [ macro. While in the editor for a page, I would like to link to another page in my wiki. My understanding is that I should press / to open up the all-in-one macro menu and select link, search for my page, then select the page I'd like to link to. Two problems with that:
- This pop up only searches through recently viewed pages in the wiki. I have no way to do a search across the whole wiki for the page I want to link to.
- Once you've found the page and select it, the link that is created will open up a new tab/window when it's used instead of navigating to the new page in the same window.
How do I just make a plain old wiki page link like in the old editor that lets me select any page in the wiki and won't open up new windows when a user clicks it?