I have set up a new kanban board including some max issue constraints on each column. I notice that the column changes colour when the max number is exceeded. I really want it to not allow someone to move any more issues into the column when the max count has been met. Forcing them to move an issue out before they can progress anything else. The docs (https://confluence.atlassian.com/agile/jira-agile-user-s-guide/configuring-a-board/configuring-columns) only mention the colour change, is it possible to also apply the more strict constraint?
It's not possible to restrict transition based on column size without an add-on.
And which add-on makes this possible?
Tky
I'm not aware of any add on's that does it specifically (i havent looked) but know that you can probably do it with scriptrunner via a Scripted condition on your transitions.
I found this thread. It may be possible with "AM Utils".
Still not sure.
Did you find solution ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.