I was about 60% done developing a software user guide with the old page editing tools. The new editing experience is nice but removes some of the options I was using to layout page content such as 60/40 split 2 column layouts that filled the whole page width. The new experience updates have centered the page title and it no longer looks right. If I select the the centered fixed-width column that resembles the new centered column of text on the new page layout, the PDF export cuts off the first few letters of all my pages. I did a test by creating a new blank page with the new editing experience and pasted in the content from an older page and the export worked correctly. I'm trying to avoid having to redo all 380+ pages of my user guide with this same method. Is there an easier way to convert all my current pages over to the new page style?