I'm trying to clean up my resolution field options by deleting the "Open" resolution. However when selecting to delete this option I am told there are 145 issues with this resolution code attached. When I search Resolution = "Open" only 2 issues are presented. Am I searching for these issues incorrectly?Should I keep the resolution of "Open" instead?
Hi @Jon Hardman - can you try resolution in (Open) instead of resolution = "Open". Please let me know your results.
Thanks
Hi @Thomas B - it seems to produce the same search results for both of the queries. Thanks
@Jon Hardman - it sounds like there may be issues in a project using the resolution "Open" that you do not have access to.
Hi @Thomas B ,I believe I have the correct admin rights, and I've searched using the same queries using the Application Admin user account and am still unable to see the issues. I'm fairly certain there are no hidden issues as I believe my user account has access to all projects.The resolution "Open" is currently the only default resolution, would this affect my ability to view them?Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.