We use a Kanban board for our SW project. I have already created a new version using the release button.How can I assign the tickets to the release?
Hi Thomas,
After creating a version, the Affects version and Fix version fields will become available on your issues.
Then the method to add an issue to that release on a kanban board is to set the version on the issue under the "fixVersion" field.
Additional details on this can be seen in the agile coach tutorials at "Learn how to use versions in Jira Software"
Regards,Earl
Hi Earl,
thanks for support.
I have learned that I have to enable the Backlog at Kanban board. Then the Jira GUI allows me to assign a ticket in states "To Do" and "Backlog" to a version.
My wish was to assign existing tickets to a version to create our first release. ;-)
Best regardsThomas
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.