I have a board called Leadership. Whenever I select this board it takes me out of the Project I'm in and pushes me to my "General" project. Yes, the Leadership board lives in General but is there a way I can stay in any project and use the same Leadership board?
Here's a video showing what is happening.
https://drive.google.com/a/advantageproservices.com/file/d/1R0R1lLPvj5TqLi9jrtC92g7N4uEkfaSF/view?usp=drivesdk
@Michael Arndt If this is a generic board that you are using to track work from all other projects, then you can achieve this by changing the filter of your board in the Board Configuration, to include all those projects. See this for more information: https://confluence.atlassian.com/agile/jira-agile-resources/jira-agile-faq/how-do-i-get-a-board-to-point-to-multiple-projects?_ga=2.219920729.1375574033.1557150077-1671602508.1532093427
I suspect you have a Business project and as such if you created a Kanban board it is likely to have a Location under your profile. What you can do is add the board to the sidebar but when you click on it it will take you out of the project still.
@Michael Arndt Did you try my suggestion to see if it resolves your issue?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.