I am a new user. I am using the Ondemand/cloud version. I am currently the only user on the system as I try to set it up. I am using Win8, Firefox and located in Michigan.
Every page takes 5-10 seconds to load. Is this to be expected.
I would try doing a trace route and see if there is an intermediate node causing your delay. Then call support to see if they can help you determine the reason for the slowness.
Hello Doug,
Here are some steps you can follow to test things on your end:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/ONDEMANDKB/JIRA+or+Confluence+OnDemand+Instance+is+Running+Slowly
And if you are still having an issue with pages consistently loading slow make sure to file a support request and we will look into this for you. Also as noted in the document above, Generate the HAR files for faster troubleshooting, and attach them to your support request.
https://support.atlassian.com
Regards,
Earl
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.