Hello,
I'm a newbie and I need help. I will try to explain this as well as I can.
I want to make possible on transition between specific column, to display a screen. My dev team always forget to log work and comment their work so I really NEED to do this in order to have the work logged and commented.
So I have on multiple projects this type of columns:
To Do
In Progress
In Review
Check Dev
Testing Ok
Check Release
Done
Closed
For example:
I want to display a screen with Log Work and Comment when an issue is moved from In Progress -> In review .
Same screen I want to be displayed when issues are moved from Check Dev-> Testing OK.
I've been following the steps in many articles, but there are a lot of links redirecting me to "how to do this and that" and it's confusing me.
Can someone give me a direct answer to my question, it would be very helpful if you can do it in steps.
Thank you !