I am the site admin and I have created 2 Projects. Now, I am not able to Create Sprints on both the projects
Hi @Athul KV ,
Please check whether you have manage sprint permission or not for the project mapped to your board.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/permissions-overview-764478244.html
Hi @Athul KV
In Jira your project permission supersedes the system admin permission on a project level. Hence, I would suggest having a look at you project permission and in particular the manage sprint permission to ensure either you or a group or role you belong in has this permission.
you can read more about permissions here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/managing-project-permissions-776636362.html
Hope it helps if not confirm the type of project.
Note that the new beta project type does not have a visible permission scheme in the project settings.
If you are using this project type, create a normal JIRA software project with a scrum board and move all your issues to this one instead.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.