A space was created, lots of info on it now, but the name of it is no longer valid and we wish to change it. Space admin and Site Admins don't seem to be able to do this. Help?
This is explained here https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/customize-your-space-724764768.html
However, you need to have space admin privileges to do this.
So as an overall Atlassian site admin, I don't by default have space admin rights?
No, because in Confluence Cloud while you might be the site admin you don't have "super user" powers - these are restricted in Confluence Cloud to Atlassian support.
Seems like a step back from say JIRA where we can edit users, tickets, etc. I'm sure I was able to do this before as an overall admin to the site... or at least space admin sat below the site admin in the hierachy of adminness
We definitely had the ability to see all confluence pages a few versions back but now seem to be hitting paywalls for certain pages too. The era of microtransaction is upon us in Atlassian world it seems...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.