Hello,
I have a huge problem regarding the assign of the user.
It shows the following message:
"Failed to Retrieve User 557058:8a86ce8a-6ccd-4e3c-8959-d73d7b80c66d"
Can you help me with this point.
@Keven Alex Oliveira Lopes I suggest you contact your Jira admin to verify whether or not this user is deactivated.
I am the admin.
Sudently I got this problem with a lot of issues
@Keven Alex Oliveira Lopes could you check in user management whether user exist ?
@Moses Thomas
How can I know which is the user?
It only shows
Mine just started doing this, did you find a solution?
Ditto, widespread issue?
I hope it is an Atlassian issue. It is across all my tix.
This is the first result to show up in search, but original issue created back in May?
I have been getting these messages this morning. New project that was set up using a CSV import. Have not seen this particular message before.
Seems to be resolved now in my instance
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.