At Zoho we are working on ServiceDesk Plus OnDemand. We are planning to enhance the knowledge base we have. Just wanted to know any possibility of integration with Atlassian Confluence. If so can anyone guide me with the ways to proceed with?
Hello there!
As I understand you need to integrate Zoho with Confluence Cloud.
Currently, we have one third-party plugin for Confluence cloud here:
Zoho Show For Confluence
There is also the people at Workato that have a tool to integrate Confluence and Zoho:
Confluence and Zoho CRM Integration
Other than that, Tray.io also claims to have an integration between Confluence and Zoho:
Zoho CRM and Atlassian Confluence Integration and Automation
The current course of action would be to reach out to one (or all) of the vendors and check how they can integrate Confluence and Zoho.
Let us know from you Karthigeyan!
Hi,
I was curious if you ever found out anything useful from this research. I'm interested in the same question.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.