Hello Atlassian Community,
I'm trying to create a linked repository on bamboo server(6.7.2) for a bitbucket cloud repository.
First option:
I tried to authenticate with SSH key and it didn't work.
Second option worked half way:
I tried authenticating with shared credentials and username/password( I was able to load the available repositories from bitbucket cloud for the repository access), I used same credentials in Authentication Type.
After that, when i try to click on the test connection , under test connection i'm getting the following error
git-remote-https: error while loading shared libraries: libcurl-httpd24.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
I have tried saving the repository and tested connection again, still seeing the same issue.
Steps to reproduce the issue
Create linked repository on bamboo server 6.7.2 -->Choose bitbucket cloud--> provide the above mentioned details
Is there any work around or suggestions to resolve this issue ?
I look forward and appreciate the help