Hello!
I am a new administrator of a recently launched JIRA setup. My users are used to waterfall-style planning, and they are new to both the system and Agile Scrum.
Some of the managers in my group would like a report that shows "what was planned" and "whether or not we're off plan." They currently do not wish to break up four-week stories into smaller units, but they are willing to add subtasks to stories. This works fine enough, considering I'm going to have to do workarounds to make burndown charts work, but the real problem is, they want a report that shows the percentage complete of each story based on how many subtasks have a status of done.
Is this possible? How do I make a report that shows a stories Subtask Completion Percentage? I know that percentage shows on the card itself...
I am using the "Classic" JIRA Scrum Board, and not the "NextGen" version.
Thank you for any help you can provide!