I have been going back and forth with Zephyr Capture Support for the past 3 WEEKS and still have zero resolution to my issue so hoping to reach out here to see if ANYONE knows of a solution.
You can see what happens when I (or anyone on my team) tries to login to Jira Capture. This has been working perfectly fine for 7 years and all of a sudden no one on my team can login and we all get the same errors.
Video of issue: http://developer.supportpay.com/jira-capture-error.mp4
I have gone back and forth with the Zephyr support team with little to ZERO response and my team and I are at the point of utter frustration.
Yes, I have already cleared the cache, reloaded the browser, uninstalled the extension and reinstalled and still nothing.
I am using Chrome on Windows 10 Version 74.0.3729.131 (Official Build) (64-bit)
I have tried to install the plugin in Firefox but since I am using the developer version of Firefox the extension will not install.
Does anyone have any ideas / solutions?
Thanks!
Some of the background:
The issue is that the https://prod-capture.zephyr4jiracloud.com/capture/rest/authenticate/be the REST API is not authenticating and the reason is because response not parsable to JSON.
The URL https://prod-capture.zephyr4jiracloud.com/capture/rest/authenticate/be (https://prod-capture.zephyr4jiracloud.com/capture/rest/authenticate/be) responded with a status code of 401
Some of the details in the chrome console error log:
13:14:16.872 prod-capture.zephyr4jiracloud.com/capture/rest/authenticate/be:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 401 (Unauthorized)
13:14:16.872 prod-capture.zephyr4jiracloud.com/capture/rest/authenticate/be:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 401 (Unauthorized)
13:14:21.572 prod-capture.zephyr4jiracloud.com/capture/rest/authenticate/be:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 401 (Unauthorized)
13:14:40.451 prod-capture.zephyr4jiracloud.com/capture/license:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 401 (Unauthorized)
And the following messages in the console
13:14:06.970 capture-sidebar.js:1519 Check whether its server or cloud.
13:14:06.970 capture-sidebar.js:1664 response not parsable to JSON
13:14:16.593 capture-sidebar.js:1664 response not parsable to JSON