Confluence Cloud status seems fine. Does anyone know why I am suddenly seeing the error, MISSING "QUESTIONS FOR CONFLUENCE" SPACE
Thanks
Just a quick check to get some more info that support might need - can you log in as an admin and go to "manage apps". This should give you a list of plugins/addons/apps.
Look for the "questions" one. Is it there at all? If it is, is it enabled or not?
Hi Nic,
I am an admin of Spaces, but not at that IT level. I heard that my IT team submitted a ticket for this issue but now they are all gone to happy hour. Grrr LOL
I see no issues here, but the status page doesn't include Questions.https://confluence.status.atlassian.com/
Oh... the last I heard, is that it is enabled (as it should be). Questions stopped working about 3 hours ago.
As an admin, check what Admin -> manage apps says and your my.atlassian.com account to check it's still being paid for first. If it's not a blindingly obvious error message or "not paid for" though, we'll need to get in touch with Atlassian support to track down the actual error message
@Shawn Connelly ,
You might be affected by the Atlassian Confluence Cloud bug.
CONFCLOUD-82664
Workaround
• Go directly to the Questions for Confluence Home space at TENANT-NAME.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/CQ/overview.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.