I have a set of transitions I set up that I thought were working correctly, but it turns out they're not.
When a ticket passes production testing, one of two things should happen:
1) If the Support Rep field is not empty, it should move to the Follow Up status;
2) If the Support Rep field is empty, it should move to the Closed status.
(The Support Rep field is not entered on a transition screen; it's populated at issue creation.)
Complicating this, if it's a defect, only members of a specific group can execute the transition; if it's a Story, anyone can execute.
I've created two separate transitions; one that displays if there's a value in the Support Rep field; one that displays if there is no value. (It can't be a validator; I'm not just trying to prevent a single transition from completing if the field is empty - I want the transition to complete either way, but what happens is different.)
I tried setting the outer requirement to Any of These Conditions (with the grouped Defect/team-qa bit as an "all of these conditions group"), but it ignored the Support Rep field entirely.
With both requirements set to All of the Following Conditions, the transitions only display when issuetype = Defect.
Where am I going wrong?


