I have "Create from Template" macros everywhere with the title field meant to be pre-filled. When I try to use any of these macros - the page titles DO NOT prefill at all. Why is that?
Hello Kevin,I'm not sure to understand very well your issue. Did you filled the title field in the configuration of the macro "Create from Template" when adding it to your page?
If so, which templates are your using? Is it a custom one or a public one?
Finally, would you like to provide some screenshots of the steps until you encounter the issue please?
Thanks in advance.regards,
Boris
1. Yes I did fill out the title field in the config
2. I am using a custom template yes.
3. screenshots attached
Thank you for your feedback. And does the body of the second page corresponds to what you configured in the template?
In addition, can you try to use a predefined Template please ("Task report" for example), just to confirm that there is no issue with your template.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
yes, the body should be blank - but the title shouldn't be based on the macro config. I need to use a custom template... not a predefined one.
Yes, it worked with a predefined template.
Hello,
Thanks for your feedback.
It confirms there could be an issue either with your custom template, or with its interpretation by the macro.
Can you please edit your custom template by putting some content in the body, and test again the macro (after refreshing the page that invokes the macro, or deleting the macro in the page where it is invoked, publishing the modification and adding back the macro with your custom template)?
In addition, did you have the opportunity to contact Atlassian Support?
I'm having the exact same problem.
I have a button to create a custom template where I specify what the title should be, but when it loads it is blank with the placeholder text "Give this page a title".
Looks like it's doing this in the updated editor, whereas the old one actually populates. Is there a fix for this?
Hello Shao, What do you mean by "Updated editor" please? Do you use "Confluence server"?
@Kevin do you have any feedback regarding your issue?
ThanksRegardsBoris
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.