Hi all,
I have an this issue with a client of mine in a Jira software project. The resolution date get set when a new issue is created in a particular Jira project. The issue began 2-3 days ago
I've checked the following:
- Post-functions in project workflow
- Only one and it is sending an email.
- Workflow hadn't been touched since January.
- Automation for jira
- No rules is setting the resolution or the resolution date field.
- Scriptrunner
- No script mapped to this project
- No scripted field for that project
- Activitity, history and transition feed are clean.
I've found only one thread were someone had the issue in 2014 on 7.6.6 and the answer was to workaround the issue with a post-function to set the resolution field to unresolved...our field is unresolved, the issue is brand spanking new.
If you have any new pointer for me, that would be great because I don't know were to look next. I will be opening an issue with atlassian on monday.