I am a Project Manager. I got into the current project when it was already started.When I change the issue status Jira automatically logs an additional 30 minutes of work to that issue. Probably the previous PM needed it but I want to remove this automatic logging. How can I do it?
Hi @Nikita Serov
I'm assuming there may be a post function which was triggered when you transitioned the issue from one status to another.
please contact jira-administrator and ask them to remove the post function if not required.
Thanks
Rahul
@rahuldanwade Thank you for your answer!I have jira-administrator rights. I've checked post-functions and removed some of those that were adding 30 minutes logging. But I still have this problem with the transition "Opened -> Acknowledged". There are no post-functions with 30 minutes logging in there but it works like it's there.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.