Hi there community,
I'm currently looking for a solution for a metric I want to track but don't really know how to.
I want to know if there is a way for me to track the number of times an issue has moved to a particular status. The example here would be a simple bug ticket that I want to know how many times has been rejected by QA. I could look at this manually by checking its history and activity but I want this to be simple and not really require me to do this.
I know there are board rules in next-gen JIRA that have the ability to change certain fields of an issue when it moves to a status. But the problem is that it can't incrementally increase, you can only set a field's value. So if I had a "Rejection" field that I wanted to increase by +1 each time it moves from Peer Review to Ready it won't work and simply just sets the value to 1.
Let me know if there is an option out there for me to track a metric like this and how I would go about implementing it?
Thanks!