Hi, I have been experimenting with this tool on and off for a year or so, in the hope that it will allow me to add both Jira Issues and Confluence pages to my google Calendar. This is mainly for purposes of scheduling and running team meetings in as few clicks as possible. Simply put, I'd like to create a confluence page, then migrate to the Team Calendars area of Confluence, create a "meeting" event, and have the even hit the team's Google calendar, without the need to to into my Google Calendar, set up the meeting, and paste the link to the page so people can view the agenda.
There is also a function to get Jira issues on a calendar. I have a Jira issue attached to each Confluence meeting page to track the time we are in the meetings. If I can't get the Confluence page to the Google Calendar, I'd be happy to have the Jira issue get to it. Both would be even better!
Finally, as a point of strategy/planning, any insight in the community as to what's going on with this tool? It's not cheap, and seems barely touched by Atlassian in a few years. I don't want to invest in something that won't be supported - already did that with Portfolio for Jira for Cloud but thankfully didn't get too far down that road, and very much impressed by the Jira Premium which appears to be replacing it. My main pull to Team Calendars is its made by Atlassian. Probably at the top of my list of negatives with Jira/Confluence is the heavy reliance on add-on to so simple features, like highlight text in Confluence, or log time to multiple users (had to buy Tempo for that.). Most apps are buggy, with poorly integrated interfaces, and Jira is going way slow with just a few in the mix.
Grateful for any help with this, thanks!