Hi all,
I'm looking for some advice in relation to JIRA's general responsiveness?
Our team uses JIRA to manage our workflow (accessing it via cloud), however everyone in our team has issues with how slow JIRA loads.
For example:
- The kanban view is very unresponsive and buggy, often when clicking on an issue in a swimlane, an issue from another EPIC is displayed.
- When the issue is clicked, loading ticket details (even for small tickets) takes over five seconds.
- Switching views (Kanban to Backlog) takes far too long
- General UI is very slow and unresponsive (menus, buttons, comment boxes).
I'm not sure if I can be more specific, it's really the whole experience.
I ordinarily use Firefox (latest version) on windows 7 (4GB RAM/mid range i5/HD4600).
A former member of the team used a high-spec Mac Pro (8 core Xeon/32GB RAM/8GB recent GPU).
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!
Cheers.