I have several projects that are all on the same set of sprints.
e.g.)
- I have Projects "FOO", "BAR" and "LOO" are all currently on "Sprint 1"
- From the "Active Sprint" board of project FOO, I click on the "Complete Sprint" button
- I choose to move incomplete tickets to the next sprint ("Sprint 2")
When I click "Complete", only the incomplete tickets from the project FOO are being moved to Sprint 2. i.e.) incomplete tickets from projects BAR and LOO are still stuck in Sprint 2.
Is there a way to make sure that ALL incomplete tickets, regardless of project, get correctly moved to the next sprint?
On a somewhat related note, I have been working around this by querying for incomplete tickets still in Sprint 1 and bulk-editing them to Sprint 2, but this also seems to delete the previous sprint values. (i.e. instead of the tickets having both "Sprint 1" and "Sprint 2" listed under "Sprint" field, it now only shows "Sprint 2").
Are these known Jira bugs/limitations? Or am I not seeing something obvious?