My goal is to build a hierarchy that groups all issues associated with a feature, something along the lines of this:
- Feature-1
- Feature-2
- Epic-10
- Task-100
- Task-101
- Task-102
- Task-103
- Epic-2
Have been able to do this for the Feature/Epic/Tasks (and sub-tasks), however I have not been able to find where I obtain the PR identifier and URL that Jira shows in the developer panel within Jira Issues that have an associated PR. I am familiar with the development[pullrequests]... JQL options, but have not been able to determine how I can obtain the identifier and URL for the associated PR.
Have been looking to accomplish this via JQL or via use of the Jira Cloud REST Api.
We are using Jira Cloud - so unfortunately ScriptRunner does not provide a solution.
Our SCM system is Git and we are using the Github application link (plug-in).
If the community knows how to accomplish this - please share - as my searches have not returned a solution.