I would like to set story points for technical story.
Today the technical story is using the same screen as the Story as you can see in the screenshot below.
However, the story point field does not appear in technical story screen... How come?
Hello @Nadine Fontannaz
Make sure the story points custom field context is mapped to the technical story issue type.
So, make sure the story points custom field context contains mapping for the technical story issueType.
See here , as to how you can edit an existing context
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/configuring-a-custom-field-776636423.html
Hello @Tarun Sapra ,
I've found a way, I actually went to "Configure Custom Field: Story Points" page and then I've added Technical Story to the "applicable issue".
Thanks for helping !
Cheers,
Nadine
Glad to know that it's now working @Nadine Fontannaz . If my answer helped you, please accept/upvote so that other users are also helped. thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.